Regulations regarding application in Turkish Citizenship Code was recently amended. In line with the new regulations, foreigners who satisfy at least one of the below mentioned investment options will be able to obtain Turkish Citizenship (TC) for themselves as well as their families:
- Option (A) stipulates that a minimum amount of property (real estate) investment shall be made for $250k USD on the condition to not sell the invested property within the next 3 years. This amount has been reduced from $1m USD to $250k USD recently (or the equal value in Turkish Lira).
- Option (B) requires depositing $500k USD in cash (or the equal value in Turkish Lira) for at least 3 years in one of the Turkish Banks.
- Option (C) requires that a fixed capital investment shall be made minimum of $500k USD (or the equal value in Turkish Lira. This investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
- Option (D) indicates that TC could be obtained provided that government bonds and bills to be purchased on the condition to hold them for at least 3 years. And this investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance.
- Option (E), foresees that it will be possible to obtain TC in the event of an investment to be made into a Turkish real estate investment trust, or buy the shares of the venture capital investment fund with a minimum amount of $500k USD.
This means, it is possible to obtain TC for yourself, as well as for your family members: your wife and children below 18 years old (18 years old included) with proceeding one of the abovementioned investment options according to your choice, and once the required conditions are duly met.
- Full citizenship granted following background check plus Turkish Citizenship and Passport delivered quickly within 3-6 months.
- Visa-free access to 114 countries
- No Minimum Residency Required
- Ownership of one of the Top 30 Passports in the World, Turkish passport has 10 year validity and is renewable for life, Turkey Identity Card Included
- Full free medical assistance for life, for all family members and Pension Programs Included
- No need to declare your wealth
- Turkey allows Dual Citizenships
- No Military Service required for TCBI Applicants
- Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided
- Future Access without visa to EU, 26 Schengen Zone Countries
- One of the best climates in the World throughout the year
- Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- Fantastic natural environment Excellent food and rich cuisine Superb Health Facilities
- Safe and happy environment for the family, Very hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- Easy to do Business, High GDP per capita, Strong, Independent Legal System and Courts, Fair Tax System
- Perfect location nestled between Europe, Asia and the Middle East and Africa
- Excellent food and rich Turkish cuisine
- One of the largest and strongest economies in the World, G20, NATO Member
Qualification Criteria and Requirements
- Signing of service agreement contract
- Submission of property preference and legal agent questionnaire Provision of main required documents (passport copies, birth certificates, current address, documents proving relation to dependents, personal photos) other documents may be required in notification
- Opening of bank account if applicable
- Signing of POAs
- Selection and payment for property and related expenses
- Exercising the investment and applying for title deed
- Obtaining Ministry of Environment’s verification of the value declared on title deed
- Applying for Tapu office (General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre) and demanding citizenship with title deed issuance-restriction is applied to hold properties for 3 years
- Obtaining certificate of title deed compliance
- Filing at General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs
- Invitation of main applicant and dependents to receive ID cards followed by Turkish passport.
We aim to secure citizenship within 6 to 8 months after title deed issuance or earlier. Other administrative steps and procedures and related costs may change. Clients will be notified of government changes. Estimated timelines may vary on a case-by-case basis.
Our Specialization in Turkey
Our Founder Mr. Afshin Sarhangpour, studied in Turkey and received his master’s degree from Ege University in Izmir-Turkey. He is fluent in Turkish and very familiar with Turkey’s business environments and culture. Our lawyers have a vast Turkish immigration law experience and we understand our clients’ each specific requirement. We can thoroughly advise and assist you and your family to obtain TCBI.
We also have a special team on the ground for property investments and real estate transactions making sure all points are duly checked before making the investment. Each citizenship application is very diligently followed up by our highly experienced Turkish citizenship and immigration lawyers. We provide clear advice on the procedures and keep informed our clients of the process regularly from Day1, up until the Turkish citizenship is fully obtained.