United States of America - EB5
Live the American Dream for yourself and move to the U.S., a cultural melting pot with a thriving economy, a wealth of opportunities, and one of the highest standards of living anywhere on the globe.
Known the world over as the land of opportunity, the United States of America boasts a rich and diverse culture, one of the strongest currencies in the world, and one of the most sought-after passports on the planet. Through the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, applicants can enjoy a host of exclusive benefits including:
- No language skills required;
- No minimum education required;
- No business or managerial experience required;
- Investment capital can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activities;
- No obligation to live in the area of investment;
- The opportunity to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from lower tuition fees;
- Inclusion of dependent children under the age of 21.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements to be eligible for the program:
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Show legal source of assets and funds;
- Choose from one of the available investment options.
There two investment options within the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program:
1. Creation of a new U.S. enterprise
To be eligible for this investment option, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of USD$1 million in a new commercial enterprise, or USD$500,000 if that enterprise is in a targeted commercial area, which includes rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 percent that of the national average;
- Create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise;
- Actively manage the day-to-day activities and/or policy formulation of the enterprise.
2. Invest in a regional center
Regional centres are investment opportunities that have been pre-approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To be eligible for this investment option, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of USD$500,000;
- The enterprise must create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted;
- Active management of the enterprise is not required.
If you are a non-conditional Green Card holder for at least five years, you can apply for naturalization if you meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years or older;
- Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over your place of residence, for at least three months prior to the application;
- Have continuous residence in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for at least five years immediately preceding the application;
- Be physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months out of the five years (60 months) immediately preceding the application;
- Reside continuously within the U.S. from the date of application for naturalization up to the time of naturalization;
- Be able to read, write and speak English, and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (civics);
- Be a person of good moral character, in keeping with the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well-disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law.